Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
November 27, 2011

I'm an A+ now!:D


I'm proud to say I'm officially an A+ now. That's what the fans of a Korean boy band call MBLAQ direct their fans. KYAAA~ These guys~ I love them personally. The member's consits of Lee Joon, Mir, G.O., Thunder, and Seungho. My personal favorite is Lee Joon and Mir, They are halrious! They are usually the lively ones in my opinion. My personal favorite song by them is Mona Lisa. While I haven't complete grasp their dancing style yet, I still love their sound.
I've actually got addicted to these guys base on looks xD i know the say "Never judge a book by it's cover" but....it's kinda hard not to. I mean...ya know. hehe Anyways I can't wait to see if they debut in America. I know BEAST and other kpop artist have already somewhat debuted here. These guys have a song call 4 Ya' Stereo and the lyrics are all english. And it's not a bad song. I haven't been writing alot of blogs so Ive lost my mojo. Sorry if this one blogs sounds awkward. Here are some of MBLAQ's mv. Enjoy

MBLAQ's Mona Lisa

MBLAQ's 4 Ya' Stereo

0 comments: