Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 12, 2011

After School Boys [KOREAN BOY GROUP?!]

A new korean boy band call After School Boys will debut soon!...I think. I believe they haven't debuted yet. Might be wrong. Anyways, I saw one of the "rumored" members in an Orange Caramel teaser. [BTW: Orange Caramel are making a comeback soon! They're new song is call Shanghai Romance. And just to let you know, I do not know what Caramel Orange is. I believe them to be a Korean girl group. Not too sure.] Knowing how I am, I of course looked in to it. And found the not yet debuted band After School Boys. The picture are two of the members that have been revealed publicly.
OHHH! I'm excited :D mostly because they look so cute! Hehe yeah I judge books by its cover and Im not that ashame. I'll post the teaser in this blog, just to let you know what I mean when he caught my eye;) Also there's a song call Bangkok City by Orange Caramel that has a guy in it that I think is also included in After School Boys. I hope to see their debut soon!
isnt he cute? XD

0 comments: