Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 11, 2011

K-Pop goes over to the East Coast

As you know I'm a HUGE K-pop fan! I'm the only in my town. (yes its sad) And I just heard from MTVK that there's going to be a concert of some sort in NY! And guess who's gona be there! Well...people...that sing K-pop. (*_*) I really wish I live in the city now. Sadly I'm a few (lots) of miles from NY so my chances of going this year is very sllim. (TT__TT) dang it!
Apprently the companies in Korea are thinking about doing more tours internationally. Since K-pop has really been wide spread and is gaining popularity quickly. They West Coast of the US has gotten most of the international visits but right now they are thinking of giving the East Coast some love with 3 concerts. (selfish! 3 isnt enough:/)
Obviously I wont be able to go to any of the events. Due to I have no car or any way of transportation to get there. But I can dream. Did I mention B.E.A.S.T. is one of the groups who might be performing?!

0 comments: