Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 8, 2011

First Blog!


HIYA THERE STRANGER! First post ever! Wow this isnt as exciting but its fine. I write for reasons. Anyways. Im starting this blog because....well for one thing im bored. The second is because i just feel like it. I will be reviewing anything that i see worth reviewing. Although this seems useless since im sure no one will read these post, I'll still do it.....ah I dont know what im saying now. As you can see im not good at anything to do with blogging. But this is the beinning! I'll be like a true blogger soon!.....hopefully.....let's just see how far I'll go.

I'm a super otaku so watch out for ASIAN related news:)

0 comments: