Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 8, 2011

The Korean Boy Group "Boyfriend"

Have you heard about the new korean boy group Boyfriend? No? Well keep reading anyways. This group of guys are slowly gaining popularity. (i dont speell right so:P forgive me) They're first song, I believe, was You & I (or it's Boyfriend) and they're second one (i think) is Don't Touch My Girlfriend. I must say they aren't that bad, and the guys in this group is cute. I wouldnt go beyond that though.
This group consist of the twins Jo KwangMin and Jo YoungMin (the younger one) is the guy with the colored hair. I would've prefer it if he kept his original hair color or they both dyed it. Since there's not really alot K-group that has twins. But oh well. I dont mind. No Min Woo is the rapper of the group if im not mistaken. I've heard he's a good dancer. Then there's Lee Jung Min, the curly hair dude. I really know nothing of this one.....haha sorry. HyunSeong.......uh the one.....uh......ok i dont know him either (>_<''') Kim Dong Hyun! He looks like the youngest but idk. I believe his hair is red on some videos. If his hair is red then LOVE IT!
I'm not a major fan of these guy but i will be following them. Just to see how they turn out. Plus...they're style isnt bad. So who's your favorite? What's your opinion on this group?

Here's 2 of they're music videos (MV)
You & I

Don't Touch My Girlfriend

0 comments: