Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 11, 2011

UPDATES 10-11-2011


Another new layout! This time i took carefulish time on it! well...kind of. I had a nice animation on the header but something's wrong with my software and I cant get it to show up on the actual blog. Plus im unable to save  my work so its hard to make adjustments. *sigh* I might buy a new computer to see how things work out, but I dont know yet.
On other news. I just bought some Lucy Hair Extensions. My hair is pretty short so I hope these extentions can give me back the feel of long hair. I've heard many great things about this product so I hope I'll be one of those satisfied costumers.
Right now I'm watching the Japanese drama 1 Liter of Tears. I'll do a quick review on it after I complete it. Should take all this week if I watch quickly.
The blog has gotten over 100 page views! Even though there's no followers, I'm just happy that people actually view this blog:) I'm just a beginner I wont expect much. But in the near future I will! Ciao!

0 comments: