Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 11, 2011

Techno K-pop?!



Okay.........THEY HAVE TECHNO K-POP NOW? Well somewhat i think it's techno. A group call B1A4 has revealed a zoom zoom ver. of a song call Beautiful Target. I dont know what zoom zoom ver. means, I'm guessing a close up then what the usual MV had to offer? Anyways, I watch the video and I was thinking to myself "....this techno?" I havent heard really a techno K-group, so this came quite shocking. The song and MV was supper cute but the voice disturbed me just a tiny bit. I'm too use to normal K-pop.
On one hand though this might not have been techno-lized. Might have been my ear playing tricks on me.
B1A4....YOU GUYS ADORABLE!:3

B1A4 Zoom Zoom Version of “Beautiful Target” MV!
download the song HERE

0 comments: