Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 10, 2011

New Website Layout!

I've recently have gotten my hands on Artisteer 3! And I love it! The new layout for this website came out awesome! I'm planning on making many more in the future. Had a few flaws but hopefully I'll get better as time goes.
I am of course an ANIME fan. So I'm probably going to be basing out all my original layouts on MANGAS or ANIMES. I do look forward to that.
Any request for templates are welcome:) I enjoy making them so I'll be happy to make any for anyone. I do plan on posting them up to Blogger. I just dont know how and when. I'll figure it later. This blog was just to get some updates on the new blog. BTW how's the music? I'll take any suggestions to add on the playlist. Well thats all Ciao!

0 comments: