Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 9, 2011

Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah


Today I went to COSTCO near my town and found a sweet story; Falling Leaves by Adeline Yen Mah. Have you read the book call A Child Call It? This is like the Chinese version. It's about a young chiniese girl and her Eurasian step mother. It's another take on Cinderella. Adeline has to struggle to survive as she moves from China to Eruope and eventually the United States. I havent read the book yet, but i am looking forward to it. I'll write a review as soon as I finish. For more information about this book go to Falling Leaves (Goodreads).

0 comments: