Blog Archive

About Me

My Photo
LovelyTears
Name's Tina! Love blogging about everything (everything thats Asian lol;) can't blame me). I'm only a beginner but i hope to get better as time progress. Please follow if interest:)
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
October 9, 2011

The new Korean boy group N:SONIC

Another Korean boy group appears! And they take they're shirts off! The new group is called N:SONIC. They've debuted with the song Super Boy. The group members are Heart, Black J, Byeol, Jonguk, and Eunho.
Eh, they're alright. Not to bad but I can say they're that good either. First they're looks.......ok I'm very judgemental on looks. They get a 4/10 or 5/10. Mostly for the fact they look old...ish. I mean they're body obviously isnt old looking but...well ya know. The dancing looks alittle stiff. I mean they look like they're offbeat. You can't expect to get good dancing points when you're dancing your own moves in a formation. It'll just look messy. eh.
This review is brief and might sound harsh BUT I'm not judgeing them quite yet. I need to at least wait till their 3rd song to make a real judgement on them. Although I'm sure they'll bring something new to us, as every K-pop band do. What's you're opinion on them?

Here's their debut song Super Boy
download the song Super Boy HERE

0 comments: